Infinix Hot 4 X557 is the latest model in the Hot series that was released late August 2016 by Infinix Mobility. The device is wonderful, sleek and durable, we had one of it few weeks back. Root Infinix Hot 4 is easy using TWRP recovery mode method.
It comes with 5.5 inches display size and 720 X 1280 screen resolution. It rocks a 4000mAh battery, this battery has a very good long life span if carefully handle. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box, 13MP rear camera , 5MP front camera and it is powered by an MTK chipset.
Important note before you Root Infinix Hot 4
If you Root Infinix Hot 4, you have voids the warranty of the device, you root it at your own risk (we are not responsible for any damages on this device). Don’t mind the precautions, it’s Nothing to worry about if you carefully follow steps.
Most importantly, you must UNROOT the Hot 4 before installing any updates to avoid issues of bricking.
Read these: Exit Safe Mode On Tecno Phones
Benefits of rooting Infinix Hot 4
Do you just want to Root Infinix Hot 4 for rooting sake, or because my friends are doing it, so I want to. The following benefits are the target reasons we enjoy when we Root Infinix Hot 4. These are:
1. Allows you to install custom ROMS
2. Make your device faster by over clocking
3. Extend Battery Life
4. Block ads in apps
5. Uninstall bloatware
6. Completely Backup your device with apps like Titanium Backup
Requirement for rooting Infinix Hot 4
Before you will successfully Root Infinix Hot 4, there are certain things you need to put in place so as to make the job done so easily, these include:
1. Download Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 Recovery Image
2. Get Latest SP Flash Tool from here
3. SuperSU.Zip For Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
4. At least 60% Charge Infinix Hot 4 Pro X55
5. Download and Install MTK Vcom Drivers.
6. Fully Charged Windows Computer and USB Cable.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Rooot Infinix Hot 4 X557
1. Save the SuperSU 2.76.zip that you downloaded to your phone’s SD card.
2. Unzip the TWRP zip file that you downloaded.
3. Flash the recovery image to the phone using SP Flash Tool.
4. Now, boot your phone into TWRP Recovery Mode (by Holding the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously for 5 seconds).
5. In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, then tap keep read only.
6. If TWRP offers to root the phone, select NO.
7. In TWRP recovery, tap Install.
8. Navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zipand select it.
9. Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete.
10. After a successful flashing go back and reboot.
Finally on how to Root Infinix Hot 4
That is all on how to Root Infinix Hot 4 and flash/install/port TWRP recovery image on it. It is simple as that.
You may download Root Checker from Play Store to verify your root privileges. After downloading, simply Install Root Checker, run it and you should get a success message after then.