There is one thing I want to pass across to the reader of this post, factory reset samsung galaxy S6, will sure be the best option if your device are not functioning well. The issue about this is that, so many users find it hard to format their phone due to the fear of losing what they have on the phone.
Doing a regular factory reset samsung galaxy S6 Edge + will not only help keep your device running smoothly, it can also be the only thing saving you from an unusable phone when something bad happens.
Another great reason for factory reset samsung galaxy S6 edge+ is to get a fresh start on the smartphone. No matter the reason, we will vividly be teaching you how to factory reset samsung galaxy S6 edge plus.
Doing a factory reset will wipe all your data from your phone, so make sure you have backed up of all your important data (information), preferably in more than one place before you will proceed.
How to back up your data before factory reset samsung galaxy S6
From Settings > Backup and Reset, tick all the boxes, and install a reliable Android backup app. It is not a bad idea to manually copy your photos, music and documents over to your computer with a USB cable as well. Just in case.
How to Factory reset samsung galaxy S6: settings menu
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 by pressing the power button
- Once you get to the Home Screen, navigate to the Menu and then move to the Settings option.
- Select Backup & reset and then reset your device, to remind you once again, you must back up your data in other to save and secure them.
- To confirm your choice select erase everything to wipe away every data on the phone. Now you can see that this method is very simple, if you need to factory reset Samsung galaxy S6, then just try this method.
How to Factory reset samsung galaxy S6: hardware buttons
This method is useful if you can’t access the settings menu for some reason or can’t even get your phone past the boot screen.
- Turn off your Galaxy S6 by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the Power button, Home and Volume Up buttons simultaneously until you see the blue android logo.
- After you see the blue Android screen you will be taken to the Recovery Menu.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to confirm. Scroll to Wipe Data/Factory reset and press the Power button.
- Scroll down to Yes and press Power again to factory reset the Galaxy S6.
- Reboot your Galaxy S6 Edge and restore your apps and data from your backup.
If you follow any of the methods in this article, you will find so easy to factory reset samsung galaxy S6 without any problem. If you find this article helpful, do share with your friends to enjoy the same benefit you have enjoyed.