Before going to details on how to create Outlook Email account for free. What do you understand by Outlook Email account? This will simply lead us to the definition of Outlook Email (OE).
What is Outlook Email account?
Outlook Email is a free web based Email service provided by Microsoft. It is somewhat like Google’s Gmail service but has a twist (a link to your desktop Outlook data).
Microsoft has combined Hotmail and Windows Live into one Email service, and has added support for contacts (which include Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and your calendar among others.
Now that you have an idea of what Outlook Email account is about. Let quickly look into some of its features before we go through on how to create Outlook Email account.
Features of Outlook Email Account
Just like other free Email account out there, Outlook has its own features which I believe will prompt you to create Outlook Email account at the end of this article.
- The capability to schedule messages to return to your inbox at a specified time
- Swipe gestures to archive and delete messages
- An option to pin important messages to the top of your inbox which is not available on other Email providers
- Text formatting features to personalize your outgoing emails
- Focused inbox for your most important emails
- Outlook Email also adds travel itineraries and flight plans from emails to your calendar. It attaches files from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
- Finally, you can edit Office files right in your inbox.
How To Create Outlook Email Account
The time you have been waiting for is finally here. Now that you know what Outlook Email is about and have idea on some of its benefits. Let quickly runs through the complete process of creating Outlook Email account.
Step 1 ====> On your browser, go outlook
Step 2 ====> Click on login, then click on create new account
Step 3 ====> Enter your user Name and password and click next
Step 4 ====> provide your Name in the space provided and click next
Step 5 ====> Click next to fill in your birthday
Step 6 ====> Fill in the caption in the space provided and continue as show bellow
Step 7 ====> Finally click next to create Outlook Email account for free.
These are the simple steps to create Outlook Email account for free. If you don’t have one, you can create one today. If you do have any, the feel free to share with us how you about it.